We´re looking for a pretty cool UX/UI-design human to join us full-time in Oslo/Skøyen.
At Spiff we’re working to create the future of savings. We´re building a social savings app that let’s you set up multiple savings plans (anything from new shoes to a new house) and manage them all from your dashboard. Save on your solo or with friends and family and get tailored motivation and keep going until you reach your goals!
About the Role:
Right now we´re looking to strengthen our product design team. We need a UX/UI-designer to lead and take ownership of the user experience at every touch point through the Spiff journey. Someone who can design user experiences that put the user at the centre of every decision.
You´ll get to work with an amazing, passionate and motivated team of designers, developers and marketers in perfecting our product by placing the user first.
As a Product Designer for Spiff you will need to:
- Prototype rapidly with hands-on experience:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows app + web.
- Build UI toolkits and work with engineering on implementation in code.
- Lead User Testing and design research.
- Understand and implement data from analytics and testing.
- Oversee builds, working closely between engineering and design.
- Be excited about scaling products - we’re going global.
- An interest/talent for UI is a plus but not a requirement :)
As a great design human we will need you to:
- Inspire people with world-class product design.
- Define what makes Spiff unique and put strategic thinking into relevant and unique visual expressions
- Develop strong visual concepts (in our app and make them come alive through our other channels)
- Make the tough decisions, argue for what you believe in, find balance between how it will be used and improve the user journey
- Value collaboration and enjoy team work in a super skilled team
- Take the lead when you feel the need, and always follow your work through
Our promise// We offer you
- Team Spiff. We believe having the right people is a key success-factor, and we are very proud of our outstanding team today. At Spiff, you will work with some of the most passionate humans you’ll ever meet - we all want to make a difference and we’re doing that at Spiff.
- Personal development. We get shit done. We cheer for Spiff and innovative ideas, but we also cheer for you and your career. We offer tons of freedom for you to grow, and we want to take part of developing your skill-set for a long and meaningful career.
- Perks. We offer competitive salaries and employee equity plans. We also want you to have a life outside of your job, so every other Friday we encourage you to take some time off! In addition to this, we have six week vacation and some amazing new offices in Oslo.
Deadline Application deadline is 1 June 2017. “Highly skilled” does not necessarily mean highly educated -show us what you’ve got that could make our team more amazing. Describe your motivation for joining us, including your CV and work samples, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com